Hi, Jessica Sporn here. Marcia asked me to co-moderate Artists in Blogland, and of course I said yes. AIB is such a great community; I enjoyed meeting many of you during our Fall Fearless & Fly challenges. People really responded to the quotes we put together with each prompt.
And before we get to the next challenge, I am happy to announce that the winner of our very last Fall Fearless and Fly challenge, as chosen by the random generator at Random.org, is #28, Maria McGuire! Maria -- a $50 Pan Pastels Gift Certificate is on its way to you!
Continuing with that theme, each month we will have a prompt called "Color This Quote." In the comments, please suggest quotes for the coming months.
To kick it off, here's the first quote:
I found this quote and image on Pinterest, but was unable to locate a source. It seems like a great quote to think about as we head into February -- both because it conjures up warmth (it's cold where I live!) and love. I have to say that my friends are such a source of comfort and support for me. And I really cherish the friends I have met through arting -- you know who you are.
- Leave quotes for future "Color This Quote" challenges in the comments.
- Grab the button and let people know you're participating!
- Link up your take on this quote in the Linky List below. It will stay open until February 24, and on February 25, the next quote will be revealed! Please link to a specific blog post, not your general URL. And if it's not immediately apparent how your work relates to the quote, let us know. Work that doesn't have a connection to the quote will be removed from the linky list, no matter how gorgeous it is, as we're trying to relate to the quote.
- Visit 3 or more people who linked up, and leave loving words on their blogs or Flickr pages;
- Anything goes -- can't wait to see what you do with this quote.