Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year!

I wish you all the best for 2013.  For some, it has been a full and creative year with many opportunities to spread their artistic wings.  I know for others this past year has been a difficult one.  As we jump into the new year, I hope you all focus on the people and things that really matter.  I hope you also find time to exercise your creative spirit.


I hope that this is a place that can challenge you to grow and to help you find other like-minded people.  I would love for you to share any suggestions or ideas you have for Artists in Blogland.  What do you like best about the group?  What new things would you like to see?  Are you interested in more swaps, challenges, interviews or something else entirely?  I am open to new and fresh ideas!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too!
    I must thank you for the opportunities, challenges here that gave me wings of art to reflect and express my talent.
    I am looking forward to all the new things for 2013. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcia, wish you a very happy new year as well :) I have recently joined this group and must say it is an awesome effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you!!!
    Bellalullo

    ReplyDelete