Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend Recapture

Thank you to everyone who put their artwork on our Show and Tell Saturday this weekend.  The link is still open, so you can still add yours.  Here are a few examples from this week!  These pictures show the incredible diversity of our artists, don't you think?  Enjoy the art walk.

Rae:  this is a PAINTING!

A beautiful shrine from Rhea


Cloth Doll from Mary Ann Tate-- very cool!


Mixed Media by Heather, our newest volunteer at Artists in Blogland!


Natasha May's Cotton Candy Girls + info about her online workshop

And here's mine... it's a big finished collage/painting that I worked so hard on!  Have a fabulous week everyone---  ** Marcia*

5 comments:

  1. Marcia, thank you SO MUCH for featuring my happy little fairy! It's always such a treat to see everyone's work and yes, the variety is always fun. Wishing you a great week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcia, thanks so much for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring me...I was very surprised to see my fox:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing art from some very talented artisans! Mary Ann Tate's Professor Foxx is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some lovely things here. The collage is beautifully coloured and I love Professor Foxx!

    ReplyDelete